New Online Consumer Insights Training from the Insights Guy!
Led by John Holcombe at ResearchRockstar.com, this course meets once a week for two weeks, 90 minutes each (3 hours total, plus one homework assignment).
Click here for dates and registration.
- Defining insight
- Insight Thinking: the brain science behind insight and why it matters
- Customer insights: what they are/are not, and a template for writing inspiring insights
- Inputs: explore types of research that foster insight development
- Creating insights from knowledge
- Approaches for creating insights from knowledge
- Process: the “customer insight journey”
- Overview of tools & techniques to use in your process
- Sustaining insight in your organization
- Assess your organization’s capacity for ongoing, sustainable insight creation
- Identify and overcome the 7 Insight Killers in your organization
- Explore ways to foster more insightful thinking and inspire your organization